I wish to thank John Duggan, Curtis Signorino, Randall Stone, Dan Bernhardt, Mark Fey, John Freeman, Yue Fu, Hein Goemans, Guishu Jin, Jim Johnson, Mark Souva, and Erik Voeten for valuable comments and suggestions. Special thanks to Seok-ju Cho, Justin Fox, and Kris Ramsay for many discussions. I would also like to thank the editor of the AJPS and three anonymous reviewers. All errors are the sole responsibility of the author.
The Informational Role of International Institutions and Domestic Politics
Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 304–321, April 2008
How to Cite
Fang, S. (2008), The Informational Role of International Institutions and Domestic Politics. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 304–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2007.00314.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!