A previous version of this article was presented at the 2006 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago. We thank Ken Greene, Becky Morton, Hans Noel, Brian Sala, Gilles Serra, Walt Stone, John Zaller, Elizabeth Zechmeister, and three anonymous referees for helpful suggestions. All remaining errors are the responsibility of the authors.
Candidate and Party Strategies in Two-Stage Elections Beginning with a Primary
Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 344–359, April 2008
How to Cite
Adams, J. and Merrill, S. (2008), Candidate and Party Strategies in Two-Stage Elections Beginning with a Primary. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 344–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00316.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!