For helpful comments on this research, the authors thank Alan Glennon, Paul Herrnson, Iris Hui, Antoine Yoshinaka, and workshop participants at the University of Chicago and the University of Minnesota. We are grateful to Kimberly Karnes and Sadia Sorathia for research assistance.
The Check Is in the Mail: Interdistrict Funding Flows in Congressional Elections
Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 373–394, April 2008
How to Cite
Gimpel, J. G., Lee, F. E. and Pearson-Merkowitz, S. (2008), The Check Is in the Mail: Interdistrict Funding Flows in Congressional Elections. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 373–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00318.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!