The authors wish to thank Morgan Kouser for his helpful feedback and Matt Barreto and Shaun Bowler for their assistance with the data. Luis R. Fraga would like to acknowledge critical research assistance provided by Jessica Flores and Mishan Araujo.
Race and the Recall: Racial and Ethnic Polarization in the California Recall Election
Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 421–435, April 2008
How to Cite
Segura, G. M. and Fraga, L. R. (2008), Race and the Recall: Racial and Ethnic Polarization in the California Recall Election. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 421–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00321.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!