We are grateful to the National Science Foundation for sponsoring major portions of this work (Hall, SES 9911166; Bonneau, SES 0108906). A previous version of this article was presented at the Seventh Annual State Politics and Policy Conference, Austin, Texas, February 2007. We thank George Krause, Heather Elko McKibben, and Heather Rice for their comments and assistance. All errors are our own.
Mobilizing Interest: The Effects of Money on Citizen Participation in State Supreme Court Elections
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 457–470, July 2008
How to Cite
Hall, M. G. and Bonneau, C. W. (2008), Mobilizing Interest: The Effects of Money on Citizen Participation in State Supreme Court Elections. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 457–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00323.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!