The authors thank Christopher Zorn, Michael Tofias, Thomas Walker, and Stephen Wasby for useful comments on the article and the methodology. Haire acknowledges support provided by the National Science Foundation to conduct this research. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. Any errors remain ours.
Change over Tenure: Voting, Variance, and Decision Making on the U.S. Courts of Appeals
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 490–503, July 2008
How to Cite
Kaheny, E. B., Haire, S. B. and Benesh, S. C. (2008), Change over Tenure: Voting, Variance, and Decision Making on the U.S. Courts of Appeals. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 490–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00325.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!