An earlier version of this article was presented at the 20th World Congress of the International Political Science Association, July 10, 2006, Fukuoka, Japan. We thank Patricia Hurley, Lyman Kellstedt, and the editor and reviewers for this journal for valuable comments on earlier versions of this article. Some of the data analyzed here were provided by Susan Hansen, John Petrocik, and Sidney Verba. Other data are from the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
Church Engagement, Religious Values, and Mass-Elite Policy Agenda Agreement in Local Communities
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 570–584, July 2008
How to Cite
Hill, K. Q. and Matsubayashi, T. (2008), Church Engagement, Religious Values, and Mass-Elite Policy Agenda Agreement in Local Communities. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 570–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00330.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!