We thank Scott Kinross and Jonathan Lafky for expert research assistance. We have benefited from the helpful comments of James Adams, Taavi Annus, Marco Battaglini, Mark Andreas Kayser, Michael McClurg, Jack Ochs, and Jonathan Williamson and audiences at the 2006 annual meetings of the Midwest Political Science Association and the American Political Science Association, and the 2007 annual meeting of the American Economic Association.
Beliefs and Voting Decisions: A Test of the Pivotal Voter Model
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 603–618, July 2008
How to Cite
Duffy, J. and Tavits, M. (2008), Beliefs and Voting Decisions: A Test of the Pivotal Voter Model. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 603–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00332.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!