Financial support for the most recent data collection utilized here came from the National Science Foundation, Grant SBR-9601295. We thank Stephen Weatherford and Eric Smith for their comments. We are also grateful for the technical assistance of Kuang-hui Chen and the financial support provided by the Academic Senate of the University of California, Santa Barbara and the Institute for Governmental Studies at the University of California, Berkeley.
Of Time and the Development of Partisan Polarization
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 619–635, July 2008
How to Cite
Stoker, L. and Jennings, M. K. (2008), Of Time and the Development of Partisan Polarization. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 619–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00333.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!