This article has benefited enormously from discussions with John Aldrich, Christopher Berry, Ethan Bueno de Mesquita, Barry Burden, Ernesto Dal Bo, Sean Gailmard, Will Howell, Maggie Penn, Keith Poole, David Rohde, Eric Schickler, Jasjeet Sekhon, Jim Snyder, Ken Shepsle, Craig Volden, and Alan Wiseman, as well as the comments of seminar audiences at University of California, Berkeley, University of Chicago, Duke University, and Harvard. Thanks are also due to Keith Poole and Howard Rosenthal for making their data available. As always, the author retains sole ownership of all faults, omissions, and errors contained herein.
Equilibrium Party Government
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 636–655, July 2008
How to Cite
Patty, J. W. (2008), Equilibrium Party Government. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 636–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00334.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!