For helpful comments we wish to thank Thomas Cusack, Rob Franzese, Mark Hallerberg, Philip Lane, Helmut Lüthkepohl, Rick van der Ploeg, Robert Walker, Peter Welzel, and Hannes Winner. Ulrike Krämer provided valuable research assistance at early stages of this project. Previous versions of this article were presented at the London School of Economics, the University of Essex, Trinity College Dublin, the European University Institute Florence, the Ludwig-Maximillians-University of Munich, the Science Centre Berlin, the University of Freiburg, the University of Augsburg, the University of Hamburg, the Max-Planck-Institute in Cologne, and the 2004 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association.
Fear of Floating and the External Effects of Currency Unions
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 656–676, July 2008
How to Cite
Plümper, T. and Troeger, V. E. (2008), Fear of Floating and the External Effects of Currency Unions. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 656–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00335.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!