I am grateful to the following individuals, who provided valuable comments on this project: Brandice Canes-Wrone, Sven Feldmann, Jacob Gersen, Sanford Gordon, Mark Hansen, William Howell, John Matsusaka, Mathew McCubbins, Jeff Milyo, Michael Munger, Sam Peltzman, Paul Peterson, Richard Posner, Marcos Rangel, Francesco Trebbi, Martin West, and anonymous reviewers. All remaining mistakes are my own—although with so many smart people having read the article, someone really should have caught them.
Piling On: Multilevel Government and the Fiscal Common-Pool
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 802–820, October 2008
How to Cite
Berry, C. (2008), Piling On: Multilevel Government and the Fiscal Common-Pool. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 802–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00344.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!