The author gratefully acknowledges the advice of Tom Burke, Charles Cameron, Robert Kagan, Ira Katznelson, Bert Kritzner, John Lapinski, Stephanie Lindquist, Robert Lieberman, Eric Schickler, Craig Volden, Greg Wawro, and the anonymous reviewers.
Public Regulation and Private Lawsuits in the American Separation of Powers System
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 821–839, October 2008
How to Cite
Farhang, S. (2008), Public Regulation and Private Lawsuits in the American Separation of Powers System. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 821–839. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00345.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!