Funding support was provided by the Council on Research at Louisiana State University. I wish to thank Jim Garand, Keith Hamm, and David Sobek for advice on various parts of this project. I also appreciate the comments provided by the three anonymous reviewers on earlier drafts. All errors are the sole responsibility of the author.
Policy Responsiveness and Incumbent Reelection in State Legislatures
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 858–873, October 2008
How to Cite
Hogan, R. E. (2008), Policy Responsiveness and Incumbent Reelection in State Legislatures. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 858–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00347.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!