The authors thank the Chamber of Deputies' Office of Parliamentary Services for data, Robin Best for research assistance, and Timothy Nokken, Olga Shvetsova, and other members of the Party Switching Research Group, Brian Humes, Wendy Martinek, Michael McDonald, Anthony Mughan, Mauro Paissan, Howard Rosenthal, Kaare Strøm, and the anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. Both authors recognize support from the National Science Foundation (NSF SES-0339920 for Heller and NSF SES-0339877 for Mershon).
Dealing in Discipline: Party Switching and Legislative Voting in the Italian Chamber of Deputies, 1988–2000
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 910–925, October 2008
How to Cite
Heller, W. B. and Mershon, C. (2008), Dealing in Discipline: Party Switching and Legislative Voting in the Italian Chamber of Deputies, 1988–2000. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 910–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00350.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!