An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2006 annual meetings of the Midwest Political Science Association. The authors thank Karen Albright, Neal Caren, Jeremy Freese, Brian Gifford, David Greenberg, Mike Hout, and Jackie Smith for their helpful feedback on earlier drafts. We also thank the three anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions.
Economic Inequality and Intolerance: Attitudes toward Homosexuality in 35 Democracies
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
©2008, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 942–958, October 2008
How to Cite
Andersen, R. and Fetner, T. (2008), Economic Inequality and Intolerance: Attitudes toward Homosexuality in 35 Democracies. American Journal of Political Science, 52: 942–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00352.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!