We are grateful to Chris Achen, Frans van Winden, and participants of the 2006 56th Political Studies Association conference in Reading, UK, the 2006 New Directions in Inequality and Stratification conference at Princeton University, and the 2006 European Public Choice Society conference in Turku, Finland, for their useful comments and suggestions. Permission to use the NCDS given by the ESRC Data Archive at Essex is gratefully acknowledged.
Does Voting History Matter? Analysing Persistence in Turnout
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 17–35, January 2009
How to Cite
Denny, K. and Doyle, O. (2009), Does Voting History Matter? Analysing Persistence in Turnout. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 17–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00355.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!