Thanks to Michael Alvarez, Kim Border, Barry Burden, John Duggan, Tim Feddersen, Jeff Frieden, Sean Gailmard, Sunshine Hillygus, Matthew Jackson, Tasos Kalandrakis, Jonathan Katz, Gary King, Andy Kydd, Lisa Martin, Steven Matthews, Abhinay Muthoo, Roger Myerson, Clayton Nall, Tom Palfrey, John Patty, Eric Schickler, and Mike Ting. I am particularly grateful for the support and advice of Richard McKelvey, and this article is dedicated to him. Please send questions and comments to email@example.com.
A Model of Farsighted Voting
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2008
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 36–54, January 2009
How to Cite
Penn, E. M. (2009), A Model of Farsighted Voting. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 36–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00356.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!