I am indebted to William Brainard, Stephen Fair, William Nordhaus, and Jesse Shapiro for helpful discussions and to David Mayhew for supplying me with the 2006 vote data.
Presidential and Congressional Vote-Share Equations
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 55–72, January 2009
How to Cite
Fair, R. C. (2009), Presidential and Congressional Vote-Share Equations. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 55–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00357.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!