I thank Nancy Burns, Rick Hall, Jennifer Jensen, Michael Mintrom, Leanne Powner, Barry Rabe, Joe Wagner, and the anonymous reviewers for many useful comments and suggestions. Remaining errors are, sadly, my own. This material is based upon work supported by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship and a Gerald R. Ford Fellowship.
Bureaucratic Job Mobility and The Diffusion of Innovations
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 175–189, January 2009
How to Cite
Teodoro, M. P. (2009), Bureaucratic Job Mobility and The Diffusion of Innovations. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 175–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00364.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!