The authors wish to warmly thank Stijn Helsen for his invaluable help with calculating the L-kurtosis scores.
Friction and Party Manifesto Change in 25 Countries, 1945–98
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2008
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 190–206, January 2009
How to Cite
Walgrave, S. and Nuytemans, M. (2009), Friction and Party Manifesto Change in 25 Countries, 1945–98. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 190–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00365.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!