A previous version of this article was presented at the 2006 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association. I thank Sudipto Banerjee, Katherine Barbieri, Neal Beck, Janet Box-Steffensmeier, Brad Carlin, Rob Franzese, Andrew Gelman, Darren Greenwood, Jude Hays, Andrew Lawson, Dave Lunn, Lyndsey Young Stanfill, Tracy Sulkin, Chris Zorn, and three anonymous reviewers for helpful conversations and comments on this project. Any remaining errors are my own.
Bayesian Spatial Survival Models for Political Event Processes
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 241–257, January 2009
How to Cite
Darmofal, D. (2009), Bayesian Spatial Survival Models for Political Event Processes. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 241–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2008.00368.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!