I wish to thank Paul Whiteley for advice and comments. I am also indebted to the participants of staff seminars at Essex and Mainz and to Elisabeth Carter, Jocelyn Evans, and Chris Wendt for helpful comments at various stages of this research project.
Contextual Factors and the Extreme Right Vote in Western Europe, 1980–2002
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 259–275, April 2009
How to Cite
Arzheimer, K. (2009), Contextual Factors and the Extreme Right Vote in Western Europe, 1980–2002. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 259–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00369.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!