I thank John Duggan, Mark Fey, Justin Fox, Stephen Gent, Tasos Kalandrakis, Insun Kang, Jackie Kimble, Maggie Penn, Bing Powell, John Roemer, Jim Rogers, Sebastian Saiegh, William Thomson, Michael Wallerstein, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and discussions on this article or its predecessors. This article also has benefited from comments of the seminar participants at the University of Chicago, at Yale University, at the 2004 APSA meeting, at the 2005 Public Choice meeting, and at the 2006 SPSA meeting. All errors are my own.
Retrospective Voting and Political Representation
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 276–291, April 2009
How to Cite
Cho, S.-j. (2009), Retrospective Voting and Political Representation. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 276–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00370.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!