The author owes much to Daron Shaw for his invaluable advice and comments at various stages of this research. I am also grateful to Tse-min Lin and the anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions.
A Comparative Analysis of Political Communication Systems and Voter Turnout
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 376–393, April 2009
How to Cite
Baek, M. (2009), A Comparative Analysis of Political Communication Systems and Voter Turnout. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 376–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00376.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!