We are especially grateful to the Editor, five anonymous referees, Chris Coyne, and Russell S. Sobel for invaluable comments and suggestions. The financial support of the Mercatus Center at George Mason University is also gratefully acknowledged.
The Democratic Domino Theory: An Empirical Investigation
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 533–551, July 2009
How to Cite
Leeson, P. T. and Dean, A. M. (2009), The Democratic Domino Theory: An Empirical Investigation. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 533–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00385.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!