The author would like to thank the four anonymous reviewers and the editor of AJPS and Professors Yu-Shan Wu, Yi-feng Tao, S. Philip Hsu, and Szu-chien Hsu for helpful comments. Any remaining errors are the author's own. The author acknowledges financial support from the Chiang Ching-Kuo Foundation for International Scholarly Exchange (USA).
China's Local Political Budget Cycles
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 621–632, July 2009
How to Cite
Guo, G. (2009), China's Local Political Budget Cycles. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 621–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00390.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!