I would like to thank David A. M. Peterson, Jon Bond, Paul Kellstedt, Nicolai Petrovsky, B. Dan Wood, and the anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier versions of this research and Christina Wolbrecht for her data. This research also benefited from comments from participants at the 2006 annual meeting of The Society for Political Methodology at the University of California, Davis and the 2007 annual meeting of the Southern Political Science Association.
The Dynamics of Partisan Conflict on Congressional Approval
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 681–694, July 2009
How to Cite
Ramirez, M. D. (2009), The Dynamics of Partisan Conflict on Congressional Approval. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 681–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00394.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!