I thank Scott Ainsworth, Ryan Bakker, Anthony Bertelli, Christopher Cornwell, and Keith Dougherty for helpful comments on an earlier version of this article. The usual absolution applies.
Antisocial Security: The Puzzle of Beggar-Thy-Children Policies
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 710–725, July 2009
How to Cite
Grafstein, R. (2009), Antisocial Security: The Puzzle of Beggar-Thy-Children Policies. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 710–725. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00396.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!