Earlier versions of this article were presented at the 63rd annual national conference of the Midwest Political Science Association, the 22nd Annual Summer Meeting of the Society for Political Methodology, Tallahassee, and workshops at Harvard University. Thanks to Janet M. Box-Steffensmeier and Bradford S. Jones for making their data public, Barry C. Burden, Leif-Eric Easley, Andrew Eggers, Benjamin Goodrich, Michael Kellermann, Jeffrey Lazarus, and three anonymous referees for their comments and help. This research is supported by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
Systematically Dependent Competing Risks and Strategic Retirement
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 740–754, July 2009
How to Cite
Fukumoto, K. (2009), Systematically Dependent Competing Risks and Strategic Retirement. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 740–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00398.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!