Previous versions of this article were presented to the American politics research workshop and the Center for Research on Educational Opportunity at the University of Notre Dame, the Department of Education Reform at the University of Arkansas, and the annual meeting of the American Political Science Association. I am grateful for helpful comments from Bob Putnam, Chris Achen, Paul Goren, John Griffin, Christina Wolbrecht, Cindy Kam, Patrick Wolf, Jay Greene, and two anonymous reviewers.
Civic Engagement and Education: An Empirical Test of the Sorting Model
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 771–786, October 2009
How to Cite
Campbell, D. E. (2009), Civic Engagement and Education: An Empirical Test of the Sorting Model. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 771–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00400.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!