We are extremely grateful for the help of our many partners. We received generous support from the following organizations and individuals: Working Assets, Mobile Voter, Student PIRGs, The UMass Donahue Institute Civic Initiative, Young Voter Strategies, The Mellman Group, Survey Sampling International, Catalist, Kieloch Consulting, David Nickerson, Donald Green, Craig Thomas, Martin Gilens, Chris Achen, Don Kinder, Spencer Piston, Ray La Raja, and several anonymous reviewers.
Don't Forget to Vote: Text Message Reminders as a Mobilization Tool
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 787–804, October 2009
How to Cite
Dale, A. and Strauss, A. (2009), Don't Forget to Vote: Text Message Reminders as a Mobilization Tool. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 787–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00401.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!