We thank the Institute for Social Science Research at Arizona State University for funding this research and Hooi Hong Khor and Pamela Hunter for administering our survey. In addition, we thank Robert Erikson, Tim Johnson, Joanne Miller, the four anonymous reviewers, and Marianne Stewart for their comments and suggestions on how to improve earlier versions of the manuscript. All remaining errors are our own.
Source Cues, Partisan Identities, and Political Value Expression
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 805–820, October 2009
How to Cite
Goren, P., Federico, C. M. and Kittilson, M. C. (2009), Source Cues, Partisan Identities, and Political Value Expression. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 805–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00402.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!