We appreciate comments from Didier Sornette and Dave Karpf on earlier versions of this article. Thanks, too, to Jim Stimson and Scott Robinson for their tolerance of multiple drafts of this manuscript. Some of the data used here were originally collected by Frank R. Baumgartner and Bryan D. Jones, with the support of National Science Foundation grant number SBR 9320922, and were distributed through the Center for American Politics and Public Policy at the University of Washington or the Department of Political Science at Penn State University.
A General Empirical Law of Public Budgets: A Comparative Analysis
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 855–873, October 2009
How to Cite
Jones, B. D., Baumgartner, F. R., Breunig, C., Wlezien, C., Soroka, S., Foucault, M., François, A., Green-Pedersen, C., Koski, C., John, P., Mortensen, P. B., Varone, F. and Walgrave, S. (2009), A General Empirical Law of Public Budgets: A Comparative Analysis. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 855–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00405.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!