Authors' names are listed alphabetically. A previous version of this article was presented at the 2007 Conference on State Politics and Policy. We thank Jim Battista, Matt Cleary, Jon Hanson, Grant Reeher, Daron Shaw, Jeff Stonecash, Martin Wattenberg, and several anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and Charles Eckstein of the Texas Legislative Council for data.
The Participatory Effects of Redistricting
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
©2009, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1006–1023, October 2009
How to Cite
Hayes, D. and McKee, S. C. (2009), The Participatory Effects of Redistricting. American Journal of Political Science, 53: 1006–1023. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00413.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!