We wish to acknowledge several scholars who provided valuable comments on earlier versions of this article: Gary Cox, Diana Evans, Gary Jacobson, Jan Leighley, Bob Stein, and several anonymous reviewers. We thank Kenneth Bickers, Gary Jacobson, and Bob Stein for generously sharing their data. All remaining errors, of course, are our own. We also thank David Fortunato for assistance in preparing the manuscript.
Party Government and the “Cohesive Power of Public Plunder”
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2009
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 34–44, January 2010
How to Cite
Carroll, R. and Kim, H. A. (2010), Party Government and the “Cohesive Power of Public Plunder”. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 34–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00416.x
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!