We thank Alan Gerber for guidance throughout this project. We also thank Charles Achilles, Jayne Boyd-Zaharias, and Jeff Lewis for help with the Project STAR analysis, Lawrence Schweinhart and the High/Scope Educational Research Foundation for sharing their Perry data, Annette Taylor, Lori Canova, and the “I Have a Dream” Foundation for help and support, and the Yale Institution for Social and Policy Studies for funding. The views expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not represent the views of the United States Military Academy, the Department of the Army, and/or the Department of Defense.
Using Experiments to Estimate the Effects of Education on Voter Turnout
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 174–189, January 2010
How to Cite
Sondheimer, R. M. and Green, D. P. (2010), Using Experiments to Estimate the Effects of Education on Voter Turnout. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 174–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2009.00425.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!