We thank Francesco Caselli, Keith Dowding, Sandy Gordon, David Primo, anonymous referees, and audience members at the Essex, LSE, Oxford, Warwick, APSA 2007, and MPSA 2008 for helpful comments and suggestions.
The Declining Talent Pool of Government
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 267–286, April 2010
How to Cite
Dewan, T. and Myatt, D. P. (2010), The Declining Talent Pool of Government. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 267–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00430.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!