We want to thank Matt Jacobsmeier for research assistance. We also wish to thank Kathy Bawn, Francesco Caselli, Tasos Kalandrakis, Kevin Roust, and seminar participants at George Mason University, the London School of Economics, the University of Maryland, the University of Miami, and the University of Rochester for helpful comments. Primo gratefully acknowledges the support of the National Science Foundation (SES-0314786).
Party Strength, the Personal Vote, and Government Spending
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 354–370, April 2010
How to Cite
Primo, D. M. and Snyder, Jr., J. M. (2010), Party Strength, the Personal Vote, and Government Spending. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 354–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00435.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!