We should especially like to thank Russ Neuman, with whom we have developed the theoretical framework that underlies the article. We also deeply appreciate the large number of colleagues who gave us useful suggestions along the way. Among them are included Jamie Druckman, Jim Gibson, Howie Lavine, John Hibbing, Nick Valentino, Ted Brader, Michael Neblo, George Rabinowitz, Marco Steenbergen, Liz Suhay, Robert Huckfeldt, and Kristen Monroe. Finally, we want to thank the editor and the reviewers for their genuinely helpful guidance.
Civic Engagements: Resolute Partisanship or Reflective Deliberation
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 440–458, April 2010
How to Cite
MacKuen, M., Wolak, J., Keele, L. and Marcus, G. E. (2010), Civic Engagements: Resolute Partisanship or Reflective Deliberation. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 440–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00440.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!