A previous version of this article was presented at the 2008 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. We are grateful to Susan Hannah Allen, Andreas Beger, Justin Conrad, Jacqueline H. R. DeMeritt, Christopher Einolf, Emilie Hafner-Burton, Joseph K. Young, and three anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and suggestions. An online appendix, data, and replication files are available on the authors' websites, and at http://tinyurl.com/whmdata.
What Stops the Torture?
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 459–476, April 2010
How to Cite
Conrad, C. R. and Moore, W. H. (2010), What Stops the Torture?. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 459–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00441.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!