The order in which the authors' names appear was determined alphabetically and does not reflect any degree of hierarchy in terms of theoretical or methodological contributions to the project. A previous version of this article was presented at the 2008 annual meeting of the International Studies Association, San Francisco. We thank Jennifer Laks, Mingyan Li, Mariana Rodriguez, and Qing (Maria) Yang for research assistance and Chuck Gochman, Ashley Leeds, three anonymous reviewers, and the editor for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Information, Agreement Design, and the Durability of Civil War Settlements
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 511–524, April 2010
How to Cite
Mattes, M. and Savun, B. (2010), Information, Agreement Design, and the Durability of Civil War Settlements. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 511–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00444.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!