Earlier versions of this essay were presented at the 2007 meeting of the American Political Science Association and to the Department of Political Science at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln in 2008. The author would like to thank the audience of both talks as well as Ryan Patrick Hanley, Ari Kohen, and the anonymous reviewers and editor of AJPS for their insightful comments on previous drafts.
Political Ontology and Institutional Design in Montesquieu and Rousseau
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 525–542, April 2010
How to Cite
Williams, D. L. (2010), Political Ontology and Institutional Design in Montesquieu and Rousseau. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 525–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00445.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!