We are grateful to Macartan Humphreys for generously providing data and constructive comments. We thank Chris Achen, Larry Bartels, Jake Bowers, Josh Clinton, Tasos Kalandrakis, Adam Meirowitz, Jas Sekhon, Curt Signorino, and Dustin Tingley for helpful comments and seminar participants at Northwestern, Princeton, and Rochester for stimulating discussions. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2008 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association and the 2008 Summer Political Methodology Meeting. Financial support from the National Science Foundation (SES-0752050 and SES-0849715) and the Princeton University Committee on Research in the Humanities and Social Sciences is acknowledged. The replication materials of the empirical results given in this article are available as Imai and Yamamoto (2010) on the Dataverse Network.
Causal Inference with Differential Measurement Error: Nonparametric Identification and Sensitivity Analysis
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 543–560, April 2010
How to Cite
Imai, K. and Yamamoto, T. (2010), Causal Inference with Differential Measurement Error: Nonparametric Identification and Sensitivity Analysis. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 543–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00446.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!