All information necessary to replicate the results in this article can be found in Honaker and King (2010). We have written an easy-to-use software package, with Matthew Blackwell, that implements all the methods introduced in this article; it is called “Amelia II: A Program for Missing Data” and is available at http://gking.harvard.edu/amelia. Our thanks to Neal Beck, Adam Berinsky, Matthew Blackwell, Jeff Lewis, Kevin Quinn, Don Rubin, Ken Scheve, and Jean Tomphie for helpful comments, the National Institutes of Aging (P01 AG17625-01), the National Science Foundation (SES-0318275, IIS-9874747, SES-0550873), and the Mexican Ministry of Health for research support.
What to Do about Missing Values in Time-Series Cross-Section Data
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 561–581, April 2010
How to Cite
Honaker, J. and King, G. (2010), What to Do about Missing Values in Time-Series Cross-Section Data. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 561–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00447.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!