Research was partly funded by NSF grant SES-0519459. We thank Mark Schneider and Mark Lubell for use of data from NSF grant SBR97295905 and Tom Snijders and Christian Steglich for suggestions at several stages of the research. Replication materials are available at http://www.u.arizona.edu/~berardo/Research.htm.
Self-Organizing Policy Networks: Risk, Partner Selection, and Cooperation in Estuaries
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 632–649, July 2010
How to Cite
Berardo, R. and Scholz, J. T. (2010), Self-Organizing Policy Networks: Risk, Partner Selection, and Cooperation in Estuaries. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 632–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00451.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!