Logan Dancey is a Ph.D. candidate in Political Science, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455 (email@example.com). Paul Goren is Associate Professor of Political Science, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Party Identification, Issue Attitudes, and the Dynamics of Political Debate
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 686–699, July 2010
How to Cite
Dancey, L. and Goren, P. (2010), Party Identification, Issue Attitudes, and the Dynamics of Political Debate. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 686–699. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00454.x
We thank Marc Hetherington, Gary Jacobson, the three anonymous reviewers, and Marianne Stewart for their comments and suggestions on how to improve earlier versions of the manuscript. The authors’ names are listed alphabetically. They contributed equally to the article, including any remaining errors.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!