We thank Jim Adams, Jim Alt, Lee Benham, Jen Brick, Barry Burden, David Canon, Michael Carter, John Coleman, Tim Colton, Ian Coxhead, John Duggan, Johnny Easter, Guido Friebel, Sergei Guriev, Charles Franklin, Ted Gerber, Kathryn Hendley, Yoshiko Herrera, Paul Hutchcroft, Nikolai Petrov, Jim Robinson, Gerard Roland, Caroline Savage, Alexandra Suslina, Dan Treisman, Murray Weidenbaum, Dave Weimer, the editor, and three anonymous referees for many helpful comments. Much useful feedback was received from seminar and conference participants at Harvard, NYU, UC Berkeley, UW Madison, Washington University, and meetings of the European Economic Association, the Game Theory Congress, the International Society for New Institutional Economics, the Midwest Political Science Association, the North American Econometric Society, and the Public Choice Society. An online appendix with supporting material is available at http://users.polisci.wisc.edu/gehlbach/documents/GSZ_BC_appendix.pdf.
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 718–736, July 2010
How to Cite
Gehlbach, S., Sonin, K. and Zhuravskaya, E. (2010), Businessman Candidates. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 718–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00456.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!