The author wishes to thank Carles Boix, Ernesto Dal Bó, Alberto Diaz-Cayeros, Federico Estévez, James Fearon, Barbara Geddes, Ruth Kritcheli, David Laitin, Frances Rosenbluth, Kenneth Shepsle, Ken Shotts, Barry Weingast, two anonymous reviewers, and the editor for helpful comments and suggestions. The article benefited from a W. Glenn Campbell and Rita Ricardo-Campbell National Fellow and the Susan Louis Dyer Peace Fellowship at the Hoover Institution, 2006–7.
The Game of Electoral Fraud and the Ousting of Authoritarian Rule
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 751–765, July 2010
How to Cite
Magaloni, B. (2010), The Game of Electoral Fraud and the Ousting of Authoritarian Rule. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 751–765. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00458.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!