Versions of this article have been presented at the 2004 EITM Summer Program (Duke University), the 2005 annual meeting of the Southern Political Science Association (New Orleans, Louisiana), the 2005 annual meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association (London, Ontario), Ohio State University, Penn State University, the University of Texas at Austin, the 2006 EITM Summer Program (University of Michigan), and the 2007 and 2008 Essex Summer School in Social Science Data Analysis and Collection Program (University of Essex, Colchester, UK). We thank Chris Achen, Jim Alt, Mary Bange, Harold Clarke, Eva Coffey, Michelle Costanzo, John Freeman, Mark Jones, Skip Lupia, Elinor Ostrom, David Primo, Frank Scioli, Shalendra Sharma, and Miao Wang for their comments and assistance.
A Framework for Unifying Formal and Empirical Analysis
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
©2010, Midwest Political Science Association
American Journal of Political Science
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 783–797, July 2010
How to Cite
Granato, J., Lo, M. and Wong, M. C. S. (2010), A Framework for Unifying Formal and Empirical Analysis. American Journal of Political Science, 54: 783–797. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5907.2010.00460.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!